While MD Anderson has the best physician and the care by physician is great, staff are terrible.I have had loved ones treated on the center and the physician was caring, attentive and I could not stop talking about how he helped us through tough time.

Outstanding. However, staff and business services are terrible. I have tried to make appointment for myself several times and so far, it has been a nightmare. Every time, I made an appointment, I knew someone from inside.

Now, I am becoming the patient and have hard time. Schedule was made and the nurse got upset and canceled it since I wanted to see two different physicians to get opinions. It is interesting that the physicians do not have a problem but staff do. If MD Anderson wants to improve, they need to get new schedulers, new nurses and new receptionists, who want actually work and do not give us run around.

At this point, I am considering to go to another center since this is my life and I need to find some kind of treatment.By the way, I have one of the best insurance and money is not an issue either.

Comments

I agree with you 100%.The physician, Dr.

Niu can be so good but the nurse, Sue, will make many mistakes and blame in on the doctor, lab, etc., It is always someone else's fault but when investigated it clearly shows she is responsible for the errors.It does make a patient lose confidence.